The Overdose Fatality Review (OFR) Mentor Program provides a unique opportunity to learn the application and practice of OFR from experienced peers. By building connections between OFR teams that have demonstrated success and those nascent teams, promising practices and national standards are elevated, communicated, and leveraged. This webinar will highlight the new OFR Mentor Program sites and include information on how to engage with the program, differences between the OFR Mentor and OFR Mentor Plus tracks, and getting the most out of the opportunity. In addition, the webinar will highlight a Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, mentee experience.
During the webinar, the presenters will:
- Provide an overview of the OFR Mentor Program relaunch.
- Highlight the benefits of observing and receiving feedback from the mentor sites.
- Demonstrate the advantages of participating in the OFR Mentor Program from a former mentee site.
- Mallory O'Brien, MS, PhD, Senior Scientist, BJA COSSAP and Consultant, IPA, CDC (Welcome)
- Lauren Savitskas, MPH, Senior Research Associate, IIR (Moderator)
- Carina Havenstrite, Program Manager, Lackawanna County District Attorney's Office (Presenter)